You're not just a member of a facility; you're part of a charity with a shared commitment to build healthy communities.
YMCA Calgary has no locked-in contracts and no unwanted pressure. Memberships are designed to help you get active for life, even when you travel.
- Use all YMCA Calgary locations with 3 new locations coming soon in Quarry Park (SE), Rocky Ridge (NW) and Seton (SE)
- Access Canadian YMCA and most locations worldwide when you travel
Something for everyone
- More than 115 drop-in fitness classes each week across the City
- Gymnasiums to play sports like basketball, badminton and soccer
- Squash and racketball courts at the Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- 25M pools, training pools and on-deck hot tubs
- Indoor rock climbing walls with free climbing wall orientation
Enjoy services and perks for the whole family
- Free child minding for children ( 6weeks-35months) and discounted rates for childminding services for older kids
- Discounted program rates and online program registration
- Advanced program registration and priority on program waitlists
- Discounted drop-in rates for your guests
- Free Fifth: Bring one guest for free on the fifth of every month
- Free Babysitting Certification Course for youth (12-15Y)
- Free orientation of the strength and conditioning floor (cardio and weights) and our available programs and services.
- Free strength and conditioning session with one of our team members. Includes a program to help you reach your fitness goals (age12+).
1. Citywide General Memberships – use of General Locker Rooms and all fitness areas at all YMCA locations across the city.
2. South Health Campus YMCA Only Membership - use of the YMCA facility in South Health Campus Hospital in the southeast.
3. Plus Memberships – use of Plus Locker Rooms and all fitness areas. Available at Crowfoot, Eau Claire and Shawnessy.
Plus Membership perks vary by location:
Gray Family Eau Claire Plus Membership
Crowfoot Plus Membership
Shawnessy Plus Membership
When using the Plus locker rooms, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. For the safety of all people, during Eau Claire YMCA's prime time hours (M-F 11:30 am – 1:30 pm), children under 12 years will not have access.
*costs vary by branch according to services offered at each facility.
Drop-In at the YMCA
Not a member yet? We have many drop-in options to accommodate you and your family.
Ready to Join?