During Aboriginal Awareness Week, we will be hosting our 10th Annual Aboriginal Youth Hoops Tournament!
Get your friends together and get involved in this fun, outdoor event!
This 3-on-3 basketball tournament is open to Aboriginal youth ages 16-30 years old. Maximum four players per team. One player must of be of the opposite sex.
• 3-point shot
• Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and competition winners
• A late lunch provided for participants
For more information and to submit registration forms, contact the YMCA Aboriginal Active Life Coordinator at 403-537-1723 or email@example.com
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- YMCA News