Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA is hosting free Friday Fitness Classes for the months of July and August.
Join us at Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA every Friday at 12 pm in July and August for free fitness classes. A new class to try every week for free!
Here is an overview of the programs Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA will be offering:
- July 19, 2019 – Kickboxing: Fight to get fit! Work to hone your cardiovascular fitness, muscles and motor skills using a variety of kickboxing moves.
- July 26, 2019 – Group Blast: Group Blast is an energetic cardio workout using the STEP to train fitness, agility, coordination and strength. It will get your heart pounding and sweat pouring as you improve your fitness, agility, coordination, and strength with exciting music and group energy.
- August 2, 2019 – TBD
- August 9, 2019 – Cross Training: Cut workout boredom and get with a variety of cross-training exercises. Challenge and improve your agility, core and fitness level through plyometrics and sports drills.
- August 16, 2019 – Yoga in the Park: Find your inner strength and balance as you de-stress in this calming class. You will improve your flexibility, strength, balance and body awareness through a series of breathing exercises and poses.
- August 23, 2019 – Cycle: Up your cycling skills! Come prepared for a cardiovascular workout that emphasizes proper form, technique and safety. Challenge your endurance and stamina with hills, climbs and sprints.
- August 30, 2019 – Tabata Drumming: Come join us for a SMASHING good time. This fun cardio workout will get your heart pounding.
**All events are subject to change. So please stay tuned to our website for updates!
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- YMCA News