The Gray Family Eau Claire Leadership Participants are fundraising for the Western Canada Leadership Conference. Come and join us and help support the YMCA Leadership Programs and Strong Kids Campaign by getting your holiday gifts wrapped at the YMCA. All donations will go towards the Western Canada Leadership Conference and the Strong Kids Campaign.
Come celebrate the New Year with new ways to stay active at the Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA!!!
The Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA is introducing Co-Ed Adult Drop In’s for the New Year. Three nights a week, starting on Monday, January 4th, 2016, enjoy adult only drop in Volleyball and Basketball. Change up your workout and come play in a fun, safe and inviting environment.
Contact Member Services at the Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA for more details.
Now registering for your FREE Grade 6 Membership has never been easier.
Fill out the NEW online registration form and accompany it by confirmation of being in Grade 6 (made in person at the Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA ). This could be a copy of your child’s Grade 5 report card or a signed letter from a school administrator or teacher.
Once you have both pieces of paperwork completed please do one of the following:
- Fill out and Fax your registration form to Michael Balchand at #403-508-2629 (Gray Family Eau Claire)
- Fill-out the registration form online and press submit to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gray Family Eau Claire)
- Send all signed documents with your child to any YMCA Branch to hand in at Member Services
- Accompany your child to a YMCA Branch and hand in to Member Service
Register Online here: School Membership Registration
- Blog - Featured
- Camp Chief Hector YMCA
- Camp Riveredge YMCA
- Community YMCA
- Grade 6 Membership
- Gray Family Eau Claire YMCA
- Melcor YMCA at Crowfoot
- Quarry Park Child Development Centre
- Remington YMCA in Quarry Park
- Saddletowne YMCA
- Shawnessy YMCA
- South Health Campus YMCA
- Success Story
- Success Story - Featured
- YMCA News